The admission is given mainly in 6th class. Student should appear for the entrance test conducted by the school. The admission is finalised only after the student has cleared physical test, medical test and an interview.
1. Candidates studying in 5th standard during current academic year, will be given the admission.
2. Student should have passed 5th standard from any recognized school.
3. Successful candidates in the entrance exam are given admission strictly on the basis of merit.
4. The following seats are reserved for successful candidates in the entrance exam. 05 seats for a ward of Ex-Servicemen, 05 seats for financially backward and 05 seats for backward class students.
5. The applicant must submit medical & physical fitness certificate obtained from MBBS doctor.
6. The school will conduct medical test before admitting the cadet.
7. Students seeking admission in reserved category should produce true copies of necessary documents to justify their caste.
8. Parents will have to submit guarantee letter on Rs. 20- stamp paper (specimen of guarantee letter attached to the broucher)
9. The applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the application.
10. Application of over age students or with incomplete information will not be taken into consideration. Application received after due date will not be consider. Postal delay will not be considered.
11. Please furnish two passport size photographs of students along with application form(If offline)
The entrance exam is held once in a year during the month of April / May. Question papers for admission to 6th class are set in Enalish & Marathi medium. The student will be examined for their intelligence, General Knowledge, Social Awareness etc. The entrance test question paper is based on the Std. 5th syllabus. Student who will pass written test will be interviewed, medically examined and the final merit list will be prepared.
1. Written Entrance Test: 100 marks, Time- 1hrs.
|b) General Science||20|
|c) Intelligence Test||40|
|d) General Knowledge||10|
|e) Language (Marathi / English)||10|
|Grand Total:||100 Marks|
2. Physical Test: The physical fitness required to undergo military training will be examined.
3. Medical Test: Medical fitness necessary to undergo military training will be checked.
4. Interview: The student will be interviewed to check their communication skill, general knowledge, logical thinking, level of confidence & willingness to stay in boarding school environment. The parents will also be interviewed along with the student.
The fees structure is dependent on govt. policy and may change accordingly. Annual expenditure fee decided by the management committee to cover expenses of hostel, electricity, water, medical, food, clothing, games and sport, adventure activities, horse riding, martial arts, military training and extra facilities will be paid at the time of admission. The amount is not refundable and non-transferable.